Emergency Exit Light Services
Emergency/Exit Lights Design and Installation Services
Do you have a business or manage a building in Metro Detroit, MI? If so, you are responsible for making sure the property is as safe as possible.
You have to make sure the emergency exit lights are installed to local code specifications and remain in the correct working order in case of an emergency where the occupants have to evacuate the building.
At Adam’s Fire Protection company we install and service emergency lighting following OSHA and life safety code provisions. Our primary objective is to help keep your building safe and compliant.
If you need emergency exit lighting services, please contact Adam’s Fire Protection Today!
The fundamental purpose of emergency lighting is to illuminate stairwells, isles, ramps, escalators, corridors, and exits after the regular lights fail.
Spotlights, exit signs, and other types of emergency lighting remain lit even though other power failures because they are powered by backup batteries.
While in the design phase of your emergency exit light systems, make sure to check that your plan meets codes and regulations in accordance with your local municipality.
If you’re unsure about it, let us help you with designing and implementing a fully compliant system for ideal building safety. We can also help upgrade your existing systems, to bring you a better piece of mind.
Here are your best design alternatives:
- Non-maintained emergency lights: it’s activated with backup batteries only when the standard power cuts out.
- Maintained emergency lights: supporting normal conditions as well as during power blackouts.
- Sustained emergency lights: which include two lights. One runs on the building’s wiring and works as standard lighting while the other runs on battery power and only comes on when emergencies occur.
- Self-contained battery
systems:are easy to install. However, every fixture must be tested separately on a regular basis.
- Central battery source systems: powers all the emergency lights in the property with one battery.
Emergency Exit Lighting Repair
We offer the following repair services:
- Battery Replacement
- Damaged Sign Replacement
- Light bulb replacement
- Fixture Replacement and repair
Schedule Emergency Exit Lighting Services in Michigan.
22700 Harper Ave
St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
Phone: (586) 775-7054
Fax: (586) 775-8921
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 4 PM
24 Hour Emergency Service Available!